Day 17: Daily Life Tool #4
Say these affirmations to self during mirror work or during your 'ME' time :)
1) As I let go of perfectionism and pressure, I feel the burden lifted from my shoulders.
2) I release the thought that I must do everything without a single error or misstep. No one is perfect and striving to be superhuman only brings stress and disappointment. As the thought dissipates, so, too, do the pressure and stress I had put upon myself.
3) I can do an excellent job in my work without requiring that every project be absolutely perfect. When I think about it, I realise that any project, no matter how good, can always be improved upon in some way. So the pursuit of perfection is insatiable.
4) I can receive wonderful results in other areas of my life without having to be perfect.
5) Spending time with my spouse and children brings all of us joy. I do not have to be perfect to love and be loved. My family members do not have to be perfect for me to love them. We love each other because of who we are, faults and all.
6) Wouldn't life be boring if everyone were perfect? Our unique qualities bring variety and excitement to life. In the same way, wouldn't I be boring if I were perfect? I see now that being imperfect is more than just fine. It is very good!
7) Striving to be flawless is counterproductive to living a fulfilling life. Why spend time working toward an impossible goal when I could be using that same time to achieve goals that are real?
8) Rather than adding to my stress with impossible goals, I choose to fill my life with gratitude, peace, and happiness.
9) Today, I choose to be imperfect! I set achievable goals that I know I can accomplish and I feel great about them. I feel free to accomplish my goals now that the burden of perfectionism has been lifted.
1. Do I require perfectionism from others or myself? Why?
2. Do I feel I deserve to be loved, even though I'm imperfect?
3. What are my goals today? Can I achieve them without being perfect?
Love and Light
Creator Soul of Success and F.L.Y
PS: Step into your Journey towards Love & Peace ~ Click HERE.